GRP Staircases & Walkways
Glass Reinforced Polymer (GRP) is the perfect option for chemically aggressive environments
Ideally suited to chemically aggressive interior and exterior environments where a risk of corrosion prevents the use of alternative materials.
We design and install corrosion resistant, high strength, lightweight, non-conductive, anti-slip, cost effective, low maintenance GRP staircases, walkways and access gantries.
Fire retardance is achieved using polyester or vinylester resins. Factory joints are generally bonded or made with mechanical connections.
Strong and resilient
- Structurally strong and rigid
- Generally bonded or mechanical factory joints
- High impact and fatigue strength
- Corrosion resistant
- Slip resistant gritted surfaces
- Lightweight - can be hand carried into difficult access areas
- Virtually maintenance free
- Can be part-assembled prior to installation
Would you like to discuss grp staircases & walkways? Contact us now for fast, free advice: