D-Marc Rooftop Demarcation
Withstands winds of up to 105 mph
The D-marc™ 105 rooftop demarcation system has been wind tunnel tested to withstand wind speeds of up to 105 mph by the BRE and has a patent pending application No. 0802613.0.
Stable design eliminates oscillation
The stability of the system is due to the unique design of the base and upright which eliminates any potential oscillation - a cause of roof surface damage with traditional demarcation systems.
- The lattice structure ensures the wind circulates around and through the system rather than pushing it over.
- Its three connecting pins do not protrude through the base and therefore do not come into contact with the roof structure ensuring it cannot damage the roof even if it begins to oscillate.
- It has a non-protruding integral hook incorporated inside the lattice structure which ensures the chain cannot lift off the upright in high winds.
- The trapezoid base shape is aerodynamically designed with four pyramidal sloped sides at 30° which, in extensive wind tunnel testing was shown to be the most stable shape.
- The underside of the base is sculpted ensuring the weight is distributed to its perimeter, minimising the effect of wind uplift.
Would you like to discuss d-marc rooftop demarcation? Contact us now for fast, free advice: